Skip to main content

๐Ÿ’ฑ Exchange

What is HashgreenSwap?โ€‹

HashgreenSwap is an automated market maker (AMM) that enables users to exchange between two tokens on the Chia Blockchain. The liquidity pool comes from token holders who staked their tokens using our smart contract. As a reward, these liquidity providers will get LP (liquidity providers) tokens, which can be further staked to earn extra HG tokens.

When users swap tokens on our exchange, a trading fee of 0.90% will be charged. The distribution of the trading fee is as follows:

  • 0.30% goes to liquidity providers.
  • 0.60% goes to HashgreenDAO Treasury.

Flexible Trading Fee Collectionโ€‹

You have the option to include the trading fee in your incoming funds or pay it separately. If you choose to include it, 99.1% of your funds will be converted and the remaining 0.9% will be used as the trading fee. Alternatively, you can convert all of your incoming funds into the target tokens, in which case the 0.9% trading fee will be charged and paid separately.

You can even pay the trading fee with a mix of two tokens at any percentage as long as they add up to the desired amount. For example, users can decide to mix 0.45% of A token with 0.45% of B token, in total 0.9% of the trading fee.