Hello to all the readers, who have stayed with Hashgreen along the way!
My name is James, the newly hired community lead of Hashgreen. I will take charge of the Weekly Update series and carry on providing information for future product updates. Harry will still publish tech blogs from time to time, leading you through finer details of Blockchain technology related to Chia and Hashgreen.
What's Been Done
- Over the past few weeks, our DEX development team has implemented multi-offer upload into the web interface to make the process of transactions quicker and easier! Users can now upload multiple offer files simply by clicking the upload button or dragging and dropping offer files directly into the page.
- A new design of open orders and order history (now called my orders) is released. It's easier now for you to check the status of your orders and even make adjustments to it with a few clicks. Details of the trade information will be shown in the display board. The two dropdown menus at the top allow you to filter certain types of offers that you wish to see. You can also cancel your offer using the cancel button in the action column. Or you can cancel multiple offers by selecting them at once.
- Our team has updated a new interface for the order book, in which we re-oriented the menu of the offers. Offers asking or bidding a certain coin will be aligned with each other. You are able to expand or close the panels, to either compare the asking and bidding price or leave the order book with only one of the offers presented.
- We have released an update for the header! We add a control button where old headers are put together with the user ID button that was temporarily removed. Light/dark scheme switch and language options are moved to the header as well.
- We've continued to iterate with new features in the DEX, some of which are dedicated to the feedback from our Discord community.
AMM is still under slow but steady development. Enabling AMMs on the Chia Blockchain turns out to be a really hard problem! If you'd ask us when you will have HashgreenSwap to test out on the testnet, we expect it to be here in another two quarters! In the meantime, we are starting to think about the tokenomics for the Hashgreen Token, to not only allow the profits to circulate back to the community but also create an active and healthy scheme that lasts long.
In order to ameliorate the user experience, the UI/UX team will continue to remodel the web interface. We are working hard on the new landing page besides a few more integrations!